We have developed a unique pricing system with set sized volumes. The price of the volume that you select is what you will be paying for, regardless of the quantity of parts inside.
- Click on one of the 12 volumes below to download an.stl of the volume.
- Import this into you CAD software to use as a reference.
- Arrange you parts within the volume
- Export as a single .stl and send us the file
- Once we receive you file we will print the parts inside a specially designed container that keeps everything together.
|Container||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Size||110mm x 90mm x 25mm||180mm x 110 mm x 25mm||220 mm x 180 mm x 25mm|
|Container||Size 4||Size 5||Size 6|
|Size||110mm x 90mm x 50mm||180mm x 110 mm x 50mm||220 mm x 180 mm x 50mm|
|Container||Size 7||Size 8||Size 9|
|Size||110mm x 90mm x 75mm||180mm x 110 mm x 75mm||220 mm x 180 mm x 75mm|
|Container||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12|
|Size||110mm x 90mm x 100mm||180mm x 110 mm x 100mm||220 mm x 180 mm x 100mm|
*All Prices are subject to VAT
SLS Nylon Containers
- Make sure the parts do not protrude outside of this volume
- Leave a 1mm clearance between each part – we do not check for collisions.
- You can stack the parts both vertically and horizontally within the volume of the container
- The perforations in our containers are 5mm x 5mm, so objects smaller than these dimensions can be lost during the powder removal process.
- We remove as much powder as possible without opening the container, so there may be a small amount of powder left on the parts.
- If you have trouble downloading or using our container files, you can draw container volumes within your own software by following the dimensions given in the diagrams.