3D scanning is an incredibly versatile tool for artists, designers, and engineers to capture existing objects and turn them into digital forms. We have a range of high end equipment to assist with a wide range of projects.
A light pattern is projected onto the surface with a camera tracking the deformation to build the 3D geometry.
- High Detail Small Objects
- Full Colour
- Accurate Medium to large objects
- Up to 100 Micron 3D Resolution
By taking multiple high resolution images of an object we can build a highly detailed 3D model with amazing texture detail.
- 64 Camera Rig
- 16K Texture Maps
- Studio Light set up
Traditionally used for the medical profession we can capture highly accurate external and internal geometry of an object, ideal for reverse engineering and visualisation.
- Internal Geometry
- Highly Accurate
- Small Objects
The key to a successful outcome is not just the equipment but how you use it for the end application. Over the years we have had experience with a range of projects and can help advise on the most appropriate technology to get the best results.
Producing highly detailed digital replica’s capturing both the geometry and texture information.
- Digital advertising campaigns.
- Conservation and archive for museums to digital preserve objects and make accessible to the larger public.
- Art and Sculpture
Replicating an original part as a starting point for a design project or to produce new versions.
- Complex surfaces and forms.
- Replacing damaged existing parts.
- Existing OEM parts that you need to design around.
Producing production data for fabrication from an existing object.
- Producing replicas
- Capture detailed maquettes for production
- Window Displays
- Props and Model Making
Creating highly detailed digital assets from people to objects. Work with our design team to retopologize data ready for rigging and further production.
- People for games and animation.
- Products for use in motion graphics
- Digital Artwork